Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

I'm new.

Started by gZo ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

I'm new.

7 posts
  1. Other than the topic I don't know what else to say. Apart from "I'm glad I made" maybe.... and good to meet you of course, even that I haven't actually met anyone yet. :)

     

    Yours,

    Chris

  2. Welcome on Chris!

  3. Hey Chris,

    Welcome to Wetpixel. You will find an immense wealth of knowledge and info here. Come on often, ask questions, give feedback and be part of the community.

    Steve

  4. Hi Chris. You've just made the first move in emptying your full bank account. Welcome to the madness!

  5. :)

     

    I second that emotion.

     

    Welcome to wet pixel!

  6. :rolleyes:

     

    I second that emotion.

     

    Welcome to wet pixel!

  7. Yeah i'm new too and am now going to look for some help in setting custom white balance on my sony nex 5 and understanding the error messages!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.