Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

dedicated uw digicams.

Started by davephdv ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

dedicated uw digicams.

2 posts
  1. Any cameras on the market that go to at least 100 ft that don't have a housing?

     

    I have not found one except for a Sealife that is due out in March

     

     

    SeaLife

     

    I know about the ones good to 33 ft and the many that actually have housings, the question is there one similar to the old Nikonos or Sea and Sea film cameras.?

  2. Cool Dave! I wonder what the lag time will be?

     

    The pany ts3 is just announced, which is good to 40 feet. And I'll bet is a way better camera. The pany ts2 I own, and it is very short shutter lag, and even does decent video of a sort.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.