Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Editing many images at once

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Editing many images at once

4 posts
  1. I have many images from a trip in the mtns. I want to edit all photos in a catalog in the same way before individual editing. In excel, I would use a macro. What method do you use to perform this in lightroom?

    I seem to have read something on this here before but am unable to find anything so far in my searching.

  2. In the develop module, perform your edits to one image, when you are happy with this, select all the other images you want to develop, and press "SYNC".

    You will be offered lots of options of what you want to sync, select what is appropriate and press OK.

  3. Thanks, that worked.

    I figured it had to be easy...just not figuring out the words used to describe the activity.

  4. Thanks, that worked.

    I figured it had to be easy...just not figuring out the words used to describe the activity.

     

    Lightroom is great for stuff like that.

     

    You can apply a pre configured edit when you import for instance.

     

    Or in the Catalogue 'G' Key... highlight all the images then everything you do on the adjustments at the top adjusts all the images at the same time.

     

    Then also you can save a preset and highlight all the images and click the adjustment preset.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.