Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Clips Lot France

Started by koelakant ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Clips Lot France

6 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    We made some cave clips in France last year which we would like to share.

    Hope you enjoy them.

     

    Gr,S.

     

    Trou Madame

     

    Ressel

  2. Embedded:

     

    [vimeohd]19278780[/vimeohd]

     

    [vimeohd]19287516[/vimeohd]

    Edited by Drew
  3. Beautiful! Great music, great mood, very serene. Love some of the split screen stuff.

  4. Hi all,

     

    We made some cave clips in France last year which we would like to share.

    Hope you enjoy them.

     

    Gr,S.

     

    Trou Madame

     

    Ressel

     

     

    Great footage. Being super-critical, I though the first was a little bit too long, it was good, but at about 5 mins, I was itching for a change either in music or scenery, loved the 2nd.

     

    I liked what you're doing with light positioning. I took me a while to realise, but you got some great shots!

     

     

    Well done :)

  5. Great footage. Being super-critical, I though the first was a little bit too long, it was good, but at about 5 mins, I was itching for a change either in music or scenery, loved the 2nd.

     

     

    Your absolutely right, 5 minutes is in my opinion indeed the max duration for this kind of "format".

    I aim always for 4 minutes, which gives me an extra minute for my darlings ;-)

     

    The first clip needs "storytelling", and that is the next level / step for the stuff we want to make;-)

     

    Thanks for the feedback!

  6. Oh how I wish there were caves in San Diego to get certified in. Right now I am not sure I would want to walk two heavy tanks and other gear a mile through the forest. I hate getting old.

    Steve

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.