Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

EPIC Contest

Started by Simon K. ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

EPIC Contest

5 posts
  1. Does anyone know how to enter the Epic Contest from Outside the US.

     

    International Money Order is way to expensive, and I don't think they'll take european Cheques ;-)

     

    I would love to paticipate, but I have to find a way to pay the fees!

     

    Who else of the wetpixlians will enter Photos to the contest and how many?

     

    Simon

  2. I likely wont be entering EPIC this year but I have done with another US comp. recently. Sadly, I dont know of any other way to pay for entry - money order or foreign cheque is the only way. My recent entry came to around £20 sterling. The fee to get the foreign cheque came to over £10! Unfortunately there are minimum charges which small sums (typical of comp's) attract in full. Until organisers of competitions adopt paypal or Visa (some competitions accept the latter), you'll just have to find the money and hope you win to offset the fee :D

     

    Good luck,

    Andy

  3. Thank you everyone for your comments. EPIC will be accepting payments, both credit card and cash via Pay Pal. This will go into effect 12/19. Please visit the website on the 19th. Thanks again Gayle Todd EPIC Director

  4. Hi Gayle,

     

    this is great news!

     

    Did you send me a Private Mail? I got one from Wetpixel with this topic as Subject, but my Email Program destroyed the content, so i coudn't read it.

     

    Simon

  5. That's good news. I wish all organiser would do this.

    Andy

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.