This seems impossibly, maddeningly simplistic yet I'm unable to resolve the issue. I've been shooting, for about 15 dives, with a new rig.....Nikon 90, Aquatica housing, single Sea & Sea strobe manually fired. Camera is set to shoot in manual exposure mode and I see where to set the flash so it always fires. However, without changing anything obvious, my strobe is now not firing. I see the bits on the housing as set as expected for manual mode. The wiring is clean and good with all rubber clean and slightly greased. It seems to either have to be a setting on the camera or something has malfunctioned.
So let me narrow down my question to the camera itself. What settings do you use on your D90 to fire the strobe? I've gone through the manual but am probably over complicating things at this point as no resolution has appeared. Any ideas out there before I throw this thing against the wall?
'Frustrated in San Jose' Mark