Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Media Bootcamp on Feb.19th

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Media Bootcamp on Feb.19th

3 posts
  1. For those in the San Diego area, I went to this at a friends urging last year thinking it could be a waste of time. It wasn't and I was greatly impressed with the number of knowledgeable and working professionals who attended and the break out groups that were both informative and instructive. I was surprised last month by their request to be a keynote speaker for this years bootcamp as I am not a member of their organization. Couldn't C & P it here so I took a screen grab for those who may be able to attend.

    Steve

    post-124-1297209099.jpg

  2. Looks great Steve, I would love to go shame it's in the US.

     

    Good luck with it.

     

    Jon

  3. The bootcamp was excellent with several break out groups during the day before I went on sharing the Keynote speaker duties. A solid group of about 125 attended, most of them working pro's in all genres. I never shared keynote speaker honors before but Larry Jordan and I played off eachother well with neither of us dominating. I was quite pleased and look forward to being an attendee next year.

    Steve

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.