Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Image quality with Canon 15mm fisheye

Started by cbimages ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Image quality with Canon 15mm fisheye

1 posts
  1. I recently bought a Canon 15mm fisheye to use on my 5D, Subal housing with FE2dome. Some test shots @ iso200, 1/100th @ F9 seem to show a touch of artifacting. It's not bad, but it is there. And the image in question was shot without flash. Has anyone had similar problems with this lens? I've attached a very small preview of the full image + a crop of the nearsest shark.

     

    Also, any suggestions for optimum aperture for this lens with the port I'm using.

     

    Any advise will be very welcome.

     

    thanks

     

    Carol

     

    post-20262-1297300001.jpg

    post-20262-1297300015.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.