Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D300/aquatica question

Started by vazuw ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

D300/aquatica question

3 posts
  1. It's been a long time since I used my 17 to 35 zoom. Does anyone know if I need to use a diopter, and if so which one for an aquatica housing d300

  2. It's been a long time since I used my 17 to 35 zoom. Does anyone know if I need to use a diopter, and if so which one for an aquatica housing d300

    If it is the AF-S version with 0.28 m (~11") min. focus in a dome port, very likely. Check the Aquatica site port chart for your set up.

    Bob

  3. Technically, no, practically it does benefit from one, a +2 will be fine.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.