Hey all, im planning on building a storage area for photo and uw gear. Lenses, bodies, ports, etc etc. It doesnt all fit in my bags, so i just want to make some storage space where I can keep it all. I was thinking of using the same type of velcro dividers that come with most travel bags. Anyone know of a site where you can buy those dividers separately and cheap? Some chinese knockoffs or something
edit: it looks like calumet sells some relatively affordable inserts/dividers
Cor
Hey all, im planning on building a storage area for photo and uw gear. Lenses, bodies, ports, etc etc. It doesnt all fit in my bags, so i just want to make some storage space where I can keep it all. I was thinking of using the same type of velcro dividers that come with most travel bags. Anyone know of a site where you can buy those dividers separately and cheap? Some chinese knockoffs or something
edit: it looks like calumet sells some relatively affordable inserts/dividers