Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

LAUPS prizes

Started by zook ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

LAUPS prizes

3 posts
  1. Hi Everyone!

     

    Anyone have a clue on whats up with prize distribution at LAUPS? Maybe just some mis-communication issue because I did not even get notified about my II. place (thank you wetpixel for letting me the good news :) ) and since that time (mid december, last year) I have written them two emails to the address on site - but alas, no answer.

     

    Did any of you who placed there get any info yet?

     

    Thanks very much,

    Csaba

     

    ps: sorry if I got this thread in the wrong forum...

  2. Not a word here either.

  3. Me neither. I was kinda thinking things were on hold over the "controversy" regarding a couple of the images, but that's apparently been resolved. I agree it's been a while...

     

    Phil

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.