Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Finally a lens that does it all!

Started by Udo van Dongen ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Finally a lens that does it all!

7 posts
  1. While checking out the nikonrumors website, hoping for some spectacular D400 rumors, i found this lens that does it all... Now some hard work for the housing manufacturers to design a port... I wonder what closest focus and reproduction ratio it has.... ...

     

    Cheers, Udo

    post-6179-1298277154.jpeg

    Edited by Udo van Dongen
  2. Nice photomontage

     

    I have given up on the Nikonrumours site, it's generally wrong, or full of wishful thinking.

  3. Clearly a PhotoShop scam.

  4. Spectacular, I'm going straight to Amazon to place my order! :P

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

  5. Udo. Are you in one of those Amsterdam coffee houses?

    Edited by John Bantin
  6. I love the PC touch, hope Nauticam adds controls for these; think about how useful that will be for photographing wrecks.

  7. Clearly a PhotoShop scam.

    No sh1t Sherlock :P

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.