Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Free Royalty Free Music

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Free Royalty Free Music

8 posts
  1. While I stick primarily to my Sonic Fire collection for audio, I thought some of you might be able to use some of the free royalty free music found here. http://www.jewelbeat.com/.

    Steve

  2. Thanks for that Steve I did find a few useful tracks.

     

    Cheers

     

    Kelly

  3. Is there any easy way of downloading the whole lot?

  4. Thanks Steve !

  5. Is there any easy way of downloading the whole lot?

    Try the downloadthemall firefox add-on. If you do, please let us know how it works.

  6. I actually did them all by hand yesterday ;)

  7. Any of them particularly good. I am too lazy and just like my Sonic Fire Pro.

    Steve

  8. Dunno was over downloading and been to busy to listen.

    They are all very short though 15 secs or so

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.