I know you probably can't read this because youre somwhere nice and warm with a lot of fishes. But any Way:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!
My best wishes and thanks again for this great site!
Simon
Read-only discussion
I know you probably can't read this because youre somwhere nice and warm with a lot of fishes. But any Way:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!
My best wishes and thanks again for this great site!
Simon
Actually, I'm a huge nerd and have sporadic access from Wakatobi. It's incredible, actually. We're in the middle of nowhere, and all the rooms have ethernet connections. ![]()
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Happy Birthday Eric... What better place eh!
Pass on my best wishes to Steve Fish also please.
Getting old!!
My birthday gift to you is a day of diving in Wakatobi, enjoy! ![]()
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Eric, Simon, and others today.
We'll crack a cold one for you.
Cheers
James
Happy Birthday Eric, Simon, and others today.
We'll crack a cold one for you.
Cheers
James
Indeed, have a very Happy Birthday Eric.
But what does someone who has everything get for himself this special time of year? ![]()
Marty
Another 1Ds?
![]()
Cheers, happy b-day eric!
But what does someone who has everything get for himself this special time of year?
Sunshine, and beautiful underwater subjects! I love going tropical for my birthday; it feels like the best present possible!
Happy Birthday, Eric! Enjoy Wakatobi; I got back two weeks ago. I also thought it funny that internet access was better there than in the hotel in Hong Kong!
Pass on my best wishes to Steve Fish also please.
Bob, Steve left Wakatobi on the 9th. However, we're supposed to meet him for dinner soon in Oregon, so I'll pass on your wishes if that pans out.
Hey Eric,
Happy B-day. Sounds like you will be enjoying it.
Rand
Thank you james,
we had a great party last night. Next year on my 30th my girlfriend and i will be also somewhere nice warm and wet with a lot of fishes. Probably Maledives on a safari.
Simon
Happy Birthday Eric and Simon
Great time of year for a birthday!
Best
Des
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.