I am mainly a free-dive photographer, Since I've started in the photography program I have been trying to do more of the assignments and artsy work underwater.
The end of my first year in school is coming up. I would like to do an underwater Model shoot in a local pool. The type of image where it looks like the model is standing or falling into the water ( really she is floating up towards the surface.) And a few with the 50mm of just the portrait with reflections.
Here is a sketch of my two portraits I want to do.
( suppose to be sideways 90*, model is wearing face jewels)
Asian or AA model to look like a tribal goddess coming out of the water ( really she is underwater)
But How do I do this?
My inventory includes:
t2i in a nauticam housing.
50mm lens with flat port / 10-22 with dome port.
ys110a strobe with fiber optic cable
ys-27 dx with fiber optic cable but can also be slaved off camera
I was also thinking about making a skrim for the strobes off camera. As well as placing 1000watt work light above water. Is this needed?




