Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Flash for Olympus C-740

Started by JrDickie ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Flash for Olympus C-740

5 posts
  1. Hi, everyone. This is my very first post here. I'm from Brazil and I'm very new to sub aquatic photography.

     

    I would like to know if there's any external flash to the Olympus C-740 and it's original housing that works as a TTL (can be slave ou direct). If affirmative, could you tell me the model, please.

     

    Best reggards,

     

    JrDickie

  2. The TTL Slave Sensor is aimed to the camera flash and duplicates its automatic exposure.

     

    I'm wandering if the internal flash won't cause the suspension image noise, once it's not covered.

  3. The TTL Slave Sensor is aimed to the camera flash and duplicates its automatic exposure.

     

    I'm wandering if the internal flash won't cause the suspension image noise, once it's not covered.

    The D-180 and D-180S both work fine with the C-740 camera, syncing off the camera’s internal flash.

    More info about set-up in the D-180 Manual at:

    Inon documentation pages

    Backscatter from suspended particles is eliminated by use of Clear Photo System. More info at:

    Clear Photo System

    -Mark

    Inon America

  4. I visited the Inon site and got very keen on the flash.

     

    I went to B&H Photo Video site, where I bought the camera and use to buy other electronic items, but unfortunatelly I could not find the gear on sale there.

     

    Do you know if it'll be sold by B&H? If not, where can I faind a dealer that could send it to Brazil?

     

    Another question: Does the "Clear Photo System" work with all TTL Slave Sensor, or only with the D-180?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.