Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

iPad 2

Started by danielandrewclem ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

iPad 2

5 posts
  1. I wasn't that psyched about the first one, but the iPad 2 looks amazing.

     

    http://www.apple.com/ipad/#video

     

     

    I think the upgrades are nice, but nothing that is going to make me upgrade off my current one. The speed increases really do not much for me since the iPad has been pretty much fast enough. If they added a 128 Gig model I probably would have jumped, the space is the biggest thing for me.

  2. Though we have a few iPads around the office and at home for my wife and daughter, still don't have my own personal iPad. As cool as this one looks, it still does not really bridge the photography use gap yet, with no ability for added storage etc. Until I think I can dispense with my laptop, can't see where it fits for me between my iPhone and my laptop except maybe as a reader. Think I'm going to upgrade my laptop first.

    Edited by loftus
  3. The biggest advance there compared to other non apple products i see that is very cool .. is the cover .. thought went into that, making it many items in one.

     

    I'll stick with my Samsung Galaxy Tab though :)

  4. I won an iPad2 the other day. Not an apple fan really but so far I really like it. I've just heard that Adobe are looking at putting some more 'proper' form of Photoshop out for it at some point (http://www.geekosystem.com/ipad-photoshop-demo/). If it had camera raw it could mean that I no longer took a laptop on trips with me....

     

    (just noticed the link I added was posted on the 1st April. But as it was posted after 12pm I'm going to assume it's true)

    Edited by wizbowes
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.