I shoot with the NA-NEX7 housing and use the 18-55 kit lens with Aquatica's new +10 sealed close-up lens (similar to the Subsea) stacked on a F.I.T +5 for maximum magnification. The Aquatica is really sharp and much smaller and lighter than the Subsea which is now deigned for full frame cameras. I have this mounted on the new port 72 swing mount to easily move it into position. When swung out you have an 18mm which is probably equivalent to a 28 to 35mm SLR full frame view. It all makes for a nice general purpose set-up where you can take photos of reef scape or other divers at 18mm or zoom it out to 55 and swing the diopters into place for pretty good medium to close macro depending on the combination of diopters. I can focus on subjects about 1" or less from the lens to give me at least 1:1 macro if not a little more. I miss my Canon 100mm set-up though to be honest. Like you and others, I'm biding the time when someone will release a longer lens, either a dedicated 60-100mm macro or a medium length 16-105mm zoom. The latter can be used in the same manner as the 18-55. Of course, none of these lens exist at the moment, only rumors.
For macro lighting, I built a snoot fiber optic lighting system for an Inon Z-240 that focuses both the Inon's 2 flash elements and the LED modeling light using 3 fiber optical cables onto a tiny spot. The bright LED modeling light shows me where the focused flash output will be which is a big help. It basically focuses the light around 1" in front of the Aquatica +10 for some interesting super-macro lighting effects. It works so well, I can shoot at f32 which helps with the shallow DOF. The whole things swings out of the way on a ball joint when I want to use the 18-55 without diopters (here I have I have a right and left mounted dual Z-240s for standard lighting, the 3rd Z-240 for the snoot is mounted between the 2 on the flash socket on the housing with a video/focus light on the post to the right). In the future I'm going to replace the two L/R Z-240's and move back to 2 Inon S-2000's to make for a smaller, lighter compact system since I shoot mostly macro and don't need the Z-240's modeling lights.
For wide angle I use the 4.33 inch port with the 16mm pancake and either of the wide angle or fisheye adapters. It's a nice affordable way to get 3 wide angles with minimum investment, as you can pick all 3 up for around $300 or less on eBay. Plus, it's really compact for traveling. Since I usually use this mostly for video, I'm not as concerned about soft edges as some people report. I haven't done much testing on sharpness to really comment on their quality. They seem okay for video and I've gotten some good stills out of them. The 18-55mm really surprises me though when I can get good focus out of it which can be trying at times with the diopters.
All in all, it's a nice compact system.
Good luck. Lets hope for some good macro lens soon, but don't hold your breath :-)