Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sailfish Video

Started by benedika ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Sailfish Video

7 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    you can watch my new video on my website www.globaldivemedia.com

    the video is called "The Fastest In The Ocean"

    A video about sailfish encounter in the Gulf of Mexico.

    Enjoy!

    I´m looking forward your comment.

     

    ciao, Alex.

  2. Awesome Alex, thank you for sharing it with us :lol: Something I've gotta do one day

  3. Very impressive, they are so quick.

  4. Alex you have some great videos and you are getting some amazing results out of the HC7. Well done! :lol:

     

    Cheers, Simon

  5. Fantastic! What company did you do this with? I am in the area and would love to see this!

     

    Thanks for posting!

     

    Kelly

  6. Some great shots, looks great fun.

  7. Fantastic! What company did you do this with? I am in the area and would love to see this!

     

    Thanks for posting!

     

    Kelly

     

    sorry for the delay:

     

    @Kelly with http://www.islamujeressportfishing.com/

     

    @all, Thanks for your comments!!!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.