Is there a way to shoot macro on the Aquatica AN-5 NEX-5 setup? I like the housing in general and the zoom dome seems rather versatile, but the only flat port available seems to be for the 16mm pancake lens. A 24mm effective lens would make for a rather comically short working distance if you were trying to shoot non-sessile subjects. Behind the zoom dome you could use a dry close up lens, but you'll lose 30% or so magnification and you can't take the diopter off to shoot far subjects.
I'm set on the NEX-5 because of the combination of sensor size and camera size. The Nauticam housing looks nice, I just wanted to make sure that was the only real option for the camera that supports macro and WA before plunking down the $$$. The 10bar seems to have the same limitation of no flat macro port. It does have a wet mount diopter option for the dome, but there's still the loss of magnification, and there doesn't seem to be a good WA dome available for it.
Thanks for any info or suggestions.