Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Killer notebook deal

Started by james ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Killer notebook deal

2 posts
  1. Here's a killer deal on the Sony Vaio lightweight notebook I found:

     

    Bestbuy Link

     

    It's light, has USB2 and firewire, built-in CDRW, and good specs for image management on the road...

     

    $1549 after rebate. So if you are looking for a present, or need an end of the year tax writeoff item...

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Look out for Fujitsu laptops as well. Price and features are great.

     

    I can recommend Global Computers Laptop, they got slightly lower price than the Fujitsu Shop, I bought my tiny P2120 here last year.

     

    Fujitsu N3010, P4 2.8GHz, 768MB, 60GB, Radeon 9000 64MB, DVD-RW, WiFi, 15.1" for $1749. Looks reasonable to me :D

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.