Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Kodak 14n housing?

Started by scubag ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Kodak 14n housing?

3 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    Does anyone know if a housing exists or is in the works for the Kodak 14N

     

    Doug

  2. UK Germany has announced one. It is custom order only and I'm looking into the details. You can see a few pictures of it at Andi's site. http://www.digideep.com

  3. Thanks Craig,

     

    I had already looked at the UK-Germany website and there was no mention of it. I should have looked at Digi-deep first. Please let me know if you hear more. I'm thinking that the 1Ds is out of my budget and I already have a pile of Nikkor lenses. So if a housing exists then... (14 Megapixels).

     

    Doug

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.