Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

GoPro vids to SLR Videos

Started by HookBuzz ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

GoPro vids to SLR Videos

1 posts
  1. I have been making some videos for the past few months with my GoPro which is not the HD version. I have just sold it on eBay in exchange for the HD. I really want to buy a housing for my Canon T1i but cant seem to find a used setup. These housing are not cheap as everyone knows...Any suggestions? You can check out my underwater videos below but I really need a good setup for all the water time Ive been logging..

     

    http://blog.hookbuzz.com/videos/

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.