Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal ND300s owners

Started by simone.adriano ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND300s owners

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

    i'm looking for Subal ND300s owners, to ask for their personal ''feelings''...

    Thanks all! I'm seriously thinking to buy this housing.

    Simone.

  2. I have this combo.

     

    Compact, easy to use, very good low light performance.

     

    I would give it a big thumbs up.

     

    It is expensive and one could argue the D300s is close to being "dated"

     

    So I would probably only buy a used setup today.

  3. I have been using a compete Subal D300 setup - camera body, housing, 8-inch domeport, marco port, extension rings, etc., for two years now. Has been an exceptually good performer for me, but like anything else, moving to a entirely new system so I will be putting it up for sale very soon.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.