Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Old style Aquatica dome ports

Started by pvenoutsos ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Old style Aquatica dome ports

3 posts
  1. This question is for Jean

     

    Is it possible to convert the old screw on dome ports to the new bayonet style? I have four old style ports two six inch and two eight inch. Is this possible or cost effective?

     

    Peter

  2. I'm on the Kona Aggressor with Jean right now, and he says: "Sorry Peter, unfortunately this isn't possible"

     

    Keri

  3. I'm on the Kona Aggressor with Jean right now, and he says: "Sorry Peter, unfortunately this isn't possible"

     

    Keri

     

     

     

    Oh well it was worth a try. Thanks for getting back to me Keri. Tell Jean thanks and I will see him at the New York show later this month. Looks like I will need newer dome ports.

     

    Safe diving

    Peter

    Edited by pvenoutsos
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.