Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

rotate pictures with slow shutter speed

Started by Carlos_Suarez ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

rotate pictures with slow shutter speed

4 posts
  1. Hi to everyone

     

    Recent the people ask to me for make rotate pictures with slow shutter speed. May be this is interesting for somebody.

     

    You need think this: Strobes made the fish static face (the strobe speed is very fast 1/4000) and the rest is shutter speed. Only is necesary rotate 60º more or less. But the most important part is the correct exposition.

     

    Samples:

     

    CS7_9596.jpg

     

    Shutter speed: 1/13 f22 2 Subtronics Maxi Strobes NG iso 100: 13 in 1/2 power

     

    CS7_1036-Edit.jpg

     

    Shutter speed: 1/4 f22 2 Subtronics Maxi Strobes NG iso 100: 13 in 1/4 power

     

    CS7_2749.jpg

     

    Shutter speed: 1/8 f29 2 Subtronics Maxi Strobes NG iso 100: 13 in Full power

     

    Good luck

  2. Haha, very good.

     

    It's a popular night club photo technique. Great results. I really like the 1st!

  3. Haha, very good.

     

    It's a popular night club photo technique. Great results. I really like the 1st!

     

    Yes, I learn in "La teta enroscada" :)

    Edited by Carlos_Suarez
  4. Cool, I like the shots. I think I will play around with it some this month

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.