Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Mac undelete software?

Started by JoelD ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Mac undelete software?

7 posts
  1. I figured out the other day while sitting on the Belize Aggressor that I didn't have any undelete software on my Mac and I didn't have Recuva loaded on my W7 VM.

    One of the guys on the trip accidentally hit Delete All on his memory card.

     

    Anyone using anything they like in the way of Undelete software for the Mac?

  2. I figured out the other day while sitting on the Belize Aggressor that I didn't have any undelete software on my Mac and I didn't have Recuva loaded on my W7 VM.

    One of the guys on the trip accidentally hit Delete All on his memory card.

     

    Anyone using anything they like in the way of Undelete software for the Mac?

     

     

    Data Rescue is one that works well. There are a few others out there that I have used with various degrees of success, but Data Rescue is pretty good overall

  3. I use Data Rescue as well.

  4. Recently I accidentally deleted my entire take from a trip to Palau. I tried two different apps, but Data Rescue saved everything, and the GUI was clean and simple. I highly recommend it.

     

    Randall

  5. Excellent! Thank you everyone!

  6. When I accidentally deleted files from Mac, I have used one of the best mac undelete software to recover them back easily.I have recovered all my files instantly using this tool. I have downloaded demo version of the tool and preview recovered data prior to recovery whether all my data has recovered or not.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.