Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Transfering settings from one D300 to another

Started by Chuck Tribolet ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Transfering settings from one D300 to another

4 posts
  1. I'm about to acquire a second D300 body. Is there any way to transfer all the menu settings from my other body without manually stepping through all the menus?

     

     

    Chuck Tribolet

  2. I just manually transferred the settings from the first camera to the second one. Boy did that second camera have some weird settings. Anyway, I

    got all the way down to the end of the Camera Setup menu (the last one to transfer), and found a Save/Load Settings option which would transfer some but not all settings via the CF card.

  3. I'm about to acquire a second D300 body. Is there any way to transfer all the menu settings from my other body without manually stepping through all the menus?

     

     

    Chuck Tribolet

     

     

    MENU => SETUP MENU => Save settings. Puts them on your CF card. Load the CF card in the other D300, MENU => SETUP MENU => Load Settings.

     

    JP

  4. thanks guys. I was about to do the same thing manually :-)

    Peter

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.