Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Service for the Aquatica Housing

Started by Akulamd ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Service for the Aquatica Housing

2 posts
  1. Hello all! I need to have the service performed on my Aquatica housing for Fuji S2. I also need the service center to do adjustments for the knobs so they fit well with my camera ( I don't want to use the tape over the knobs to build the height up any more). Dose anyone know the center that is reliable and does a good job? I am in San Diego, but would be happy to send the camera/housing anywhere to get it serviced.

    Thank you very much for advise.

    Sincerely

    Eugene

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.