Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Got any suggestions???

Started by okuma ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Got any suggestions???

4 posts
  1. What can I do with a 2 and a 3 unit dissolve slide projector systems?

    Resale value of ectographics hardly covers shipping costs?

  2. Donate it to a local school,museum or library. Maybe even a hospital would have a use for it.

  3. What can I do with a 2 and a 3 unit dissolve slide projector systems?

    Resale value of ectographics hardly covers shipping costs?

    Not hospitals, everything there is now powerpoint. My guess would be to your local community college that still runs a darkroom.

    Bill

  4. Ebay or Goodwill/Salvation army it. I tried to donate my slide projector to the public schools in LA and it's all digital now.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.