Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Tamron 17-50 VC II lens and Ikelite housing

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Tamron 17-50 VC II lens and Ikelite housing

2 posts
  1. I bought an Ikelite housing for Canon 7d and I was using the Tamron 17-5- VC II lens. The gear that Ikelite says fits this lens does not. I used it in the Socorros and it would turn off my AF and VC functions. Has anyone else used this lens with an Ikelite housing?

     

    Thanks,

     

    Sean

  2. I bought an Ikelite housing for Canon 7d and I was using the Tamron 17-5- VC II lens. The gear that Ikelite says fits this lens does not. I used it in the Socorros and it would turn off my AF and VC functions. Has anyone else used this lens with an Ikelite housing?

     

    Thanks,

     

    Sean

     

    in Ikelite site it sais:

    "Lens diameter is too large to operate in port system."

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.