Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Blu Ray Region settings on Share

Started by RWBrooks ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Blu Ray Region settings on Share

3 posts
  1. Hi, just bought myself the LaCie BD burner and I'm wondering if I can control what regions the BDs are burnt in. I'm using FCP and sharing to Blu Ray. What is the default? Is it multi region?

    Additionally I'm also looking for the Region controls with Toast Titanium but can't find any. Any feedback from more experienced users would be appreciated.

    Want to send my latest efforts to my Mum in UK...

    Many thanks

     

    Richard

  2. DVD Studio is the Disk authoring app that comes with FCS and Toast is the stand alone DVD authoring app.

     

     

     

    DVD Studio doesn't support Blu Ray in it's current guise. To burn BR on Toast, I think you have to upgrade to 11, but Toast won't give you multi-region or copy protection. For this you'll need to use something like Encore (CS5).

  3. I didn't think that Blu Ray had regions? If you use toast or encore I'm pretty sure that the default is multi region.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.