Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon Rebel lens?

Started by Rhizophora79 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon Rebel lens?

3 posts
  1. Im curious about what lens people think will be good to shoot with the Canon Digital Rebel underwater. Especially good macro lens.

  2. I have decided on the Sigma 14mm f2.8 for wide angle, and will probably get the Canon 50mm macro lens for close-up. The kit lens is not a bad macro lens if you're on a tight budget but I suspect that most would be happier with the Canon lens.

  3. You may want to consider the sigma 28-80 macro zoom. On my trip to the Philippines last month, someone was shooting with it and got great shots. It will go down to 1:2 like the Canon EF50mm Macro, but you get to go wide and get moderate WA capability.

     

    I shot the EF28-105 and loved it. I also recommend you contact Woody Mayhew and get his diopter...it works!

     

    my 2 cents.

     

    Stu

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.