Hello, guys. I will be showing photos from the Galapagos at an exhibition in the San Diego Taiwan American Community Center from December 28 until the end of January. The opening will be held on December 28th at 2:30pm. Please come, if you can! You can show up anytime in the afternoon, until gallery close (6pm, I think?) more info
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Galapagos Photo Show, San Diego, Dec 28-Jan 31
Started by wetpixel ·
- 2Posts
- 2Replies
Read-only discussion
Galapagos Photo Show, San Diego, Dec 28-Jan 31
-
-
Hi Eric,
Cool! Won't be in San Diego for the opening, but I'll be there the last week in January. I'll have to try to sneak away from my Oracle conference to check it out. One of these days we'll be in the same place at the same time. Btw, the thought just struck me -- I don't get out to the left coast very often, how easy is it to get onto one of those shark or channel island trips over a weekend? Would I need a drysuit?
Happy Holidays,
Mike