Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Hugyfot and 7D

Started by Martijn ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hugyfot and 7D

2 posts
  1. Hello everybody,

     

    At this moment I am taking UW pictures with a Canon D350S in a Hugyfot housing.

     

    I would like to replace my camera with a 7D and again a Hugyfot housing, but would it make sense to wait a bit?

     

    My choise fo a 7D is because I have the lenses, and ports and I always have been very happy with the Hugyfot housing.

     

    I am just wondering if I should wait because the 7D is already for about 2 years in the market (if I am not wrong).

     

    Regards,

     

    Martijn

  2. Because of the Japan disasters delays are possible, and the housing would have to be made after that. The 7D was announced Aug 2009, so 2 years would be August 2011.

     

    Id say if you're wanting to wait for the next it would probably be the end of the year at the earliest to house one, but its all guesses. And theres a lot to be said for not buying something as soon as its come out, to avoid any teething problems with housing or camera.

     

    Otara

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.