Hey all, here is a little video of a whaleshark feeding at the surface in Cendrawasih Bay in Papua province, Indonesia. Pretty amazing!
Don't mind the shaky video effort
I will post a better short video soon
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by MikeVeitch ·
Read-only discussion
Hey all, here is a little video of a whaleshark feeding at the surface in Cendrawasih Bay in Papua province, Indonesia. Pretty amazing!
Don't mind the shaky video effort
I will post a better short video soon
That's a first for me. Never saw that type of whaleshark feeding before.
Steve
Looks great Mike, really cool video and I did not notice any shaking that would detract from what you got there...
I was expecting to see a group of sh1t-scared newbie photographers kneeling around a crazy shark wrangler with a huge chum box.
Very cool; getting excited about my trip to Isla Mujeres in a couple of months.
is cool eh? You should see it from the surface too.. he opens up and says ahhh ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.