Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Another shrimp seen on a night dive in Bali

Started by FishFinders ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Another shrimp seen on a night dive in Bali

6 posts
  1. Hi again

    another shrimp i would want to ID.

    Thanks

    post-32749-1302664693.gif

    post-32749-1302664838.gif

  2. That's interesting. I don't recognize it although the body shape makes me think of the family Hippolytidae. Going to have to consult with the Shrimp Squad on this one.

     

    Do you have any pictures of it from the side?

    Edited by Leslie
  3. I only have these two, but I was diving with a photographer i will ask him to post his.

    thanks

  4. Latreutes sp I think, perhaps L. porcinus

    Edited by Art
  5. thanks Art

  6. Thanks Art. I was going to send it to you :-))

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.