Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Shrimp on day dive Bali

Started by FishFinders ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Shrimp on day dive Bali

5 posts
  1. Hello,

    another shrimp. Is it a Tokezuma of some sort?

    Thanks

    post-32749-1302673205.gif

  2. I think you mean Tozeuma. It does look like one of those. The picture is a little small for identifying the species.

  3. I think you mean Tozeuma. It does look like one of those. The picture is a little small for identifying the species.

    Boy i am so bad with names... I don´t have a better picture...i haven´t upgraded my macro, next x mas i will behave well and hope for the best.

  4. It does look like a Tozeuma, doesn't it? But I'm pretty sure it isn't. In Tozeuma all the legs are in the anterior third of the body. In this one the legs are spaced out along the whole body. I'm pretty sure it's an isopod and I've forwarded the pic to some friends who work in the group for a better id.

  5. thanks Lesli,

    keep me "posted"

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.