Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

First digi dive trip

Started by CeeDave ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

First digi dive trip

4 posts
  1. Well, the weather it was frightful,

    The cuisine, less than delightful,

    But trial-and-error strobe exposure,

    Has fully won me over...

    My Nikonos is for sale, you see,

    It's pixels here out for me.

     

    ...

    No *great* shots but I will dive and learn. It was SO fun.

  2. My first experience with digital imaging was on my Commodore Amiga 2000. I was in heaven with my Newtech software that allowed me to scan three separate images. Each separate image was scanned threw a three color plastic filter pin wheel... Red, Green, and Blue. I used a Panasonic black & white surveillance camera to take the images. They were compile in minutes to my astonishing eyes ! Later I printed each beauty carefully on my Brother’s three color ribbon dot matrix wonder...This was back in the mid 80's, I was bit !

     

    My first digital camera that really promised and delivered the image was from my Nkon 900. Than shortly after the 950, 990, and I’m now presently shooting with a Fuji S2 Pro, and I Can’t wait for it’s successor. All housed for underwater use except the 900.

     

    Still haven fun,

    Marc

  3. What place were you at that the cuisine was less than stellar? If you don't already have it get the manual controller. It will solve your exposure problems.

     

    Marc; you can't wait for the predecessor of the S2? I'd wait for the successor.

  4. I new that, I was wondering if you were paying attention.

     

    Thanks for the correction,

    Marc

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.