Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

compact digital with video capability recommendation?

Started by laurengreider ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

compact digital with video capability recommendation?

1 posts
  1. My question is similar to "latest favorite" posted earlier today. I'm looking at the Canon Elph 300HS. It is f 2.7 to 5.9, 24mm-120 mm focal length, 12.1 megapix, focuses to 5 cm, HD movie 1080, and there is a housing available.

     

    A friend of mine recommended the GoPro but this looks like a better option. I shoot a film Nikon F100 in a Seacam housing and am very happy with it. I'd like to have a small video option to compliment my dive.

     

    Thank you!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.