Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

A Taste of Underwater Sulawesi

Started by Jo Horrocks ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

A Taste of Underwater Sulawesi

12 posts
  1. Hi one and all,

     

    Have finally got round to finishing a shortish video of some of the critters we saw out in Sulawesi last October. It was my 1st time out there and there was so much great stuff to see. Haven't had time to add any narration I'm afraid, so it's just set to music for now.

     

    We stayed at Gangga and KBR, great places to stay and special thanks to Kaj at KBR.

     

    Hope you enjoy,

     

    Jo

     

  2. Absolutely stunning Jo! Some incredible camera work and amazing scenes - the cuttlefish take the cake but its all pretty amazing!

     

    Well done!! :)

  3. Absolutely stunning Jo! Some incredible camera work and amazing scenes - the cuttlefish take the cake but its all pretty amazing!

     

    Well done!! :)

    Hi Andre,

     

    Chuffed that you enjoyed it. :D

     

    Thanks,

     

    Jo

  4. Nice, what setup are you using. Actually, it would be great if all those posting videos state what their videos were shot with.

    Steve

  5. Nice, what setup are you using. Actually, it would be great if all those posting videos state what their videos were shot with.

    Steve

    Hi Steve,

     

    Thanks.

     

    I was using a Sony HDR-XR520 in a Mangrove, Aditech housing, with a couple of Fix LED 1000's and the macro shots were with Inon wet lenses.

     

    Jo

  6. Really lovely Jo, so much great stuff :) I love the Spanish Dancer, especially as I haven't seen one yet!!

     

    Kaj

  7. Really enjoyed that Jo. Loads of great shots. I watched the whole thing and it makes me eager to get back there!

  8. Hi Jo

     

    Really excellent. I thought it captured the essence of Lembeh perfectly and some of the sequences were very, very good indeed. Well done! :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

  9. Great job Jo !!! I enjoyed it so much and I miss Lembeh and North Sulawesi so much ... :)

  10. Fantastic video!

     

    Pat

  11. Great captures of the Sulawesi creatures!

     

    /Bent C

  12. Thanks one and all for your kind words. :D Am glad you enjoyed it.

     

    Apologies for the delay in responding, have been out in Nuweiba, Egypt playing with my camera!! ........Am sat at my desk at work, wishing I was still out there... :D

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.