Does anyone know if a second bulkhead connector can be added to a single bulkhead Aquatica housing for the Nikon F100?
Marli
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by scubamarli ·
Read-only discussion
Does anyone know if a second bulkhead connector can be added to a single bulkhead Aquatica housing for the Nikon F100?
Marli
Marli
Your housing should have a second hole (that is plugged) located next to your existing flash bulkhead. Aquatica does offer a "dual" bulkhead assembly. If I am not mistaken, the single connection you have now must be replaced as well. The kit includes two bulkheads which are wired to a single hot shoe connector in the housing.You can install it yourself as well. Oh yea, it is not cheap! ( $150 ~ $200), then again, what underwater camera equipment is?
Chris
Check B&H may be cheaper- I paid $150.00
Thanks, guys!
Marli
An alternative may be to look at an Inon slave converter which can be used on various flash units. This effectively provides cableless ttl (or manual) control on a second flash unit. I've used one with an SB105 and tried one with a YS120 with good results. And no need for a second socket or cable (the most likely things to fail!).
Any idea where I can get one in North America?
Marli
Drop Ryan a message he may know.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.