hi, a bit new to color profiles/camera calibration. I've been using LR for a while but with D70 nefs, now using D7000. Noticing that the LR interpretation of D7000 nefs can differ quite a bit more than before. (as compared to the incamera jpeg/preview). Before with D70 there was definitely a difference but not nearly as big, I think..
Tried selecting "camera neutral/camera vivid etc.." in LR camera profiles but never came close to the incamera jpeg, which on some shots looked a lot better.
1) any general recommendations for workflow/setup for raws out there? again I'm pretty noob when it comes to calibration/profiles...
2) also is it possible to fix photos already imported in lightroom? ie is there a way the camera profile function in LR3 works to be able to very closely approximate in camera D7000 jpeg? This way i can avoid resorting/cataloging/rating my last two d7000 trips etc...
i saw some similar earlier posts but didn't quite get a clear answer so apologies if its something obvious i'm missing here. Will definitely investigate more on my own but I figure with the appeal of D7000 perhaps some experienced users here have a concise suggestion?