Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

WetPixel stickers?

Started by MitHere ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WetPixel stickers?

5 posts
  1. Hey guys

    Does WetPixel sell or give away WetPixel stickers?

    I want one to chuck on my sexy new netbook dedicated to processing RAWs while I dive my ass off in Mexico and Central Am :D

    Hasta pronto

  2. I've got some!

     

    PM me your address and I'll send them out!

     

    Adam

  3. I've got some!

     

    PM me your address and I'll send them out!

     

    Adam

    Sen-fucking-sational! PM'ed! :D

  4. I've got some!

     

    PM me your address and I'll send them out!

     

    Adam

     

    If you still do have some I'd take one or two, too. Since I put stickers on my photo dry case it would look good...

     

    Thomas

  5. Hi all,

     

    I've finally managed to get these in the post! Sorry for the delay, but they should be with you soon.

     

    @ Thomas, PM me your address and I'll send you some!

     

    When you get them, please post pictures of them in most obscure places you can think (please keep it clean :) ).

     

    Enjoy.

     

    Adam

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.