I have contacted a shop who sell Diveross equipment and they have requested the price from Diveross.
But I am located in Germany and I am not sure if you will be able to get the housing in the US.
I have received the prices for the Diveross DRP100:
Housing with standard port: € 799
Housing with spherical port: € 899
Standard port separately: € 119
I can get it delivered within three weeks after placing the order.
I have received the prices for the Diveross DRP100:
Housing with standard port: € 799
Housing with spherical port: € 899
Standard port separately: € 119
I can get it delivered within three weeks after placing the order.
Looks interesting. It sure doesn't look like an 80m housing. Let us know what you think when you get it and some better pictures would be great as well.
I wish these threads were in the DSLR section as these ILC's are much closer to DSLR's then they are P&S's.
Looks interesting. It sure doesn't look like an 80m housing. Let us know what you think when you get it and some better pictures would be great as well.
I wish these threads were in the DSLR section as these ILC's are much closer to DSLR's then they are P&S's.
Despite looking very fragile I read a lot of positive feedback about this housing on italian forums.
Pics can be viewed only from forum users but I found a public photo set on Flickr shoot with a Canon 550D and a Diveross DRP100:
I have received the Nauticam housing for GH2 already. Controls are really nice especially on the dial. The new 3.5 inches dome is really small which makes my whole setup very compact.
I have received the Nauticam housing for GH2 already. Controls are really nice especially on the dial. The new 3.5 inches dome is really small which makes my whole setup very compact.
What lens & ports do you have for your GH2.
I have ordered a 8mm, 14mm & 45mm lens.
The 8mm fisheye arrived 2 days ago. I was really impressed how small & light the lens is.
Will order my housing & ports next week.
What other accessories did you get. Did you order a double handle arm system?
What lens & ports do you have for your GH2.
I have ordered a 8mm, 14mm & 45mm lens.
The 8mm fisheye arrived 2 days ago. I was really impressed how small & light the lens is.
Will order my housing & ports next week.
What other accessories did you get. Did you order a double handle arm system?
Currently I am using it with 14mm prime only. The port is a 3.5 inches dome port.
I am using the housing with inon holder 2 grip set.
Currently I am using it with 14mm prime only. The port is a 3.5 inches dome port.
I am using the housing with inon holder 2 grip set.
Hi, do you know the depth rating of the housing?
Nauticam USA and other intl dealers state 100m but Nauticam website state 60m