I'm a bit confused with which to get. I have read that the Tokina 10-17 is the underwater king, however when I search BH I found two lenses with the same specs and different looks. Please help.
They are one and the same, apart from one tiny difference, according to Adorama....
The AT-X 107 NH only differs from the AT-X 107 DX in that the built-in hood as been removed allowing for a wider image area and more coverage on full-frame sensor (FX) cameras.
I just googled the Manuf. No. on the 'new' lens and the answer popped up
HTH
Sean
Thanks Sean. I did the same and came up with adorama. They state no lens hood and have the image of the lens with the hood. Odd. I want to make sure the one without the lens hood works good with UW housing ports. Don't want to purchase the new model to later find out that i will have some vignette because it covers more.
could this new version be slightly good news for FF users or very good?