Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy Birthday Tom!

Started by james ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy Birthday Tom!

4 posts
  1. Hi Tom,

     

    How's it feel to be 21 again!? Oh - that's 31....heh....sorry. :-)

     

    Hope you have a good one.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Thanks James. Funny I completely missed this one, which is why it's 1/15 and now replying. Must be my advancing age...

     

    31 is no big deal, but 30 sure did suck. :D

  3. Happy Birthday goodguy... 31, I have unused film older than you :D

  4. Thanks Bob.

     

    I have unused film older than you

     

    Hey, it's the digital age, don't you know you can't take good photos with film any more, you have to use digital? :D

     

    Every time I feel old (usually in the morning when I get out of bed and every part of my body hurts or late at night when I'm dozing off on the couch at 8:00 PM), I remind myself that one of my mentors in diving is in his mid-70's and can still dive circles around me, so I've got a little life in me yet. :D

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.