Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Shark Feed | Great Barrier Reef

Started by wagsy ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Shark Feed | Great Barrier Reef

6 posts
  1. Here is another little Shark Feed video I knocked together from my last dive trip out from Cairns Queensland on the Great Barrier Reef.

     

    It was shot using a Sony HDV A1 video camera in the Amphbico EVO underwater housing.

    The housing had the CrystaLens 95° Wide Angle Lens on it.

     

    I edited the raw HDV files with EDIUS on my PC.

    Rendered out a 1440/1080 CBR 15mbps MPEG 2 file and then straight to VIMEO.

     

    [vimeohd]23428307[/vimeohd]

  2. Here is another little Shark Feed video I knocked together from my last dive trip out from Cairns Queensland on the Great Barrier Reef.

     

    It was shot using a Sony HDV A1 video camera in the Amphbico EVO underwater housing.

    The housing had the CrystaLens 95° Wide Angle Lens on it.

     

    I edited the raw HDV files with EDIUS on my PC.

    Rendered out a 1440/1080 CBR 15mbps MPEG 2 file and then straight to VIMEO.

     

    [vimeohd]23428307[/vimeohd]

     

     

    Great footage.

    Love the shark action...

    Edited by bluefacemanta
  3. Thought you could have got a little closer with that wide lens :(

  4. I like the wall of air coming up from the divers stacked on the wall.

     

    Steve

  5. Metal Head Shark Music.....loved it.

  6. Thought you could have got a little closer with that wide lens :(

     

    I could of got closer but I did not want to scare the sharks away :-)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.