Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

adding digital red filter to video

Started by StonieJ ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

adding digital red filter to video

2 posts
  1. I have taken some underwater footage that needs a digital red filter applied to it. I have been looking around at video editors like Corel VideoStudio Pro and CyberLink PowerDirector, but I'm not sure if any of these allow for this sort of thing. Does anyone have any advice or software suggests to do this?

  2. Hi, applying colour correction to underwater video is pretty easy now days.

    Here is a quick example I just did on some raw HDV clips.

     

    There is a range of editors that can do it, some better than others.

    Some can do it in real time while others have to render the clips once the filter has been applied.

    Do a search here as many have talked about it over the years.

     

    However if the footage is way off, no editor will be able to make it look good.

     

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.