Our friend Berkley White posted a short video shot with the 7D on the Backscatter website. The video was shot with a Sigma 15mm fisheye. I'm impressed by the color and his ability to follow the sea snake. Looks pretty solid to me. You can see the video here.
Cheers,
Steve
Great footage, quite impressive!
Karel
Some great clips there. In the 2nd clip of the seasnake, when it is approaching the cam, it almost has a 3D look to it. Can't wait to get my new 7D in the water.
Steve
Can't wait to get my new 7D in the water.
Steve
I thought you might be the the mood for some inspiration after the hit your credit card just took.
Congrats on the new rig!
Steve
Can't wait to get my new 7D in the water.
I would suggest a housing for it and do not put it in the water without one
I would suggest a housing for it and do not put it in the water without one